ProFlame-PN5131 is chemical modified Diethyl Phosphinic Aluminum flame retardant. It is designed for high performance flame retardant engineering plastics such as polyester (PET, PBT), nylon(PA6, PA66).
1. Higher heat resistance compared to traditional Diethyl Phosphinic Aluminum
2. Higher bulk density , better dispersion , less dust
3. Higher CTI >600V
4. More transparent color in PA6 , more easy to color blending
5. Better processing ability ,No Mold fouling
Appearance White free-flowing powder/columned granule
Decomposition Temperature, °C ≥390
Average particle size, um (D50) 10-15
Bulk density, g/cm3 0.6-0.7
PH value ≥4.5
16-20% dosage can reach 1.6mm V-0 standard in Nylon and PBT reinforced system.
1. Pre-drying the Polyamide,PBT, PET ,the moisture content should be below 0.1 % (by wt.) for polyamide,
0.05% for PBT , and 0.005% for PET.
2. The temperature of the polymer melt should not exceed 350 °C.
3. It is most suitable for equipment with weak shear force.
4. Do not use low-alkali or high-alkali fiberglass. High-quality non-alkali fiberglass is preferred.
Package & Storage:
Net weight 20KG Kraft bag with PE liner.Minimum shelf life is 12 months stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse.
Add: Floor 17th , #2 Building CBD No.4778 Shengli East Street,WeiFang City,Shandong,P.R. of China.